A Reusable Journey
A guest post by Courtney Heath (CrunchyBeachMama)
Let's continue on our chat about how to keep reusing your EgoBagIt! if they start to wear and tear. Last time I gave you some ideas on How to Organize Your Home, focusing on the Junk Drawer and Craft Area. I'll warn you right away though that you may love all these organized ideas so much you'll want to use them right away!
Getting packed and ready to take a trip can get so chaotic, especially when there are kids to pack for too because you know they need activities to keep them busy and snacks to keep them satisfied. Here are some organized Travel Storage Ideas for your family.
Travel with Kids
- Card and trivia games.
- Crayons and pencils.
- Cars, Trucks, and small airplanes.
- Figures such as Army men and super heroes.
- Fidget toys.
- LEGOs and small blocks.
- Baby washcloths and wipes.
- Snacks of course! Pretzels, popcorn, dried fruits, sandwiches, well anything!
Travel for Adults
- Hand sanitizer, lotions and other small liquids to help get through security.
- Soap, toothbrush or other items that get wet.
- Wet wipes store perfectly without drying out.
- Jewelry and hair accessories.
- Medicines and vitamins.
- First Aid band-aids, ointments, and essential oils.
- Make-up bag necessities. Sometimes you just don't need that big bag!
- Keys, passport, and important cards not used daily, but still need somewhere to store for the trip.
- Don't forget snacks for yourself!
The EcoBagIt! comes in 3 sizes - snack, sandwich, and XL - and many prints to choose from.
This guest post is written by Courtney, a crunchy mama of 3 boys, who is passionate about healthy living and keeping her home green. Check out her blog at CrunchyBeachMama.com
Courtney agreed to be a guest writer and respond to a question we received from one of our customers. If you have ideas for future posts or questions about this one, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!