EcoBaguette Bread Saver Bag COLLAGE
Go to the store to purchase a loaf of bakery bread and you are likely to walk away with your bread in a paper bag quickly losing moisture and freshness. You eat it that day, because by next day it is only good for pulverizing into panko crumbs.
The alternative is to wrap your loaf in plastic, creating landfill waste along with the recycling burden of the paper packaging it came in. We set out to change that.
- BPA, Phthalate, Lead, & PVC free
- made with polyurethane laminated cotton and silicone ripstop to keep contents fresh
- machine washable
- includes a Bread Saver terra cotta stone and silicone tie
We offer the EcoBaguette Bread Saver Bag in three sizes:
- Boule (18"x14") - sized for your favorite sourdough, handmade or bakery round loaf
- Standard (18"x12") - sized for bread machine, handmade or bakery bread
- French (22"x8") - sized for bakery french loaves
So beautiful and works great!
Review has no content.