EcoBaguette Bread Saver Bag DIAMOND PLATE
Go to the store to purchase a loaf of bakery bread and you are likely to walk away with your bread in a paper bag quickly losing moisture and freshness. You eat it that day, because by next day it is only good for pulverizing into panko crumbs.
The alternative is to wrap your loaf in plastic, creating landfill waste along with the recycling burden of the paper packaging it came in. We set out to change that.
- BPA, Phthalate, Lead, & PVC free
- made with polyurethane laminated cotton and silicone ripstop to keep contents fresh
- machine washable
- includes a Bread Saver terra cotta stone and silicone tie
We offer the EcoBaguette Bread Saver Bag in three sizes:
- Boule (18"x14") - sized for your favorite sourdough, handmade or bakery round loaf
- Standard (18"x12") - sized for bread machine, handmade or bakery bread
- French (22"x8") - sized for bakery french loaves
Made a loaf of sandwich bread on Saturday and this bag is doing a great job keeping it fresh so far. I didn't use the bread saver for this loaf, but I intend to when I make a crustier sourdough. Beautiful bag and very easy to use and clean. Thank you!
I wanted a large size that would easily accommodate our bread machine loaves, and these work perfectly. They arrived quickly, too. They seem durable and very well made. I'm extremely happy with this purchase.
I purchased this as a gift for my husband. He loves making his own bread. He really likes it and appreciates how fresh it keeps the bread.
They made a couple custom boule sized bags for me and they have been perfect for my dutch oven bread!