EcoBaguette Bread Saver Bag MERLOT VASES
Go to the store to purchase a loaf of bakery bread and you are likely to walk away with your bread in a paper bag quickly losing moisture and freshness. You eat it that day, because by next day it is only good for pulverizing into panko crumbs.
The alternative is to wrap your loaf in plastic, creating landfill waste along with the recycling burden of the paper packaging it came in. We set out to change that.
- BPA, Phthalate, Lead, & PVC free
- made with polyurethane laminated cotton and silicone ripstop to keep contents fresh
- machine washable
- includes a Bread Saver terra cotta stone and silicone tie
We offer the EcoBaguette Bread Saver Bag in three sizes:
- Boule (18"x14") - sized for your favorite sourdough, handmade or bakery round loaf
- Standard (18"x12") - sized for bread machine, handmade or bakery bread
- French (22"x8") - sized for bakery french loaves
Bread keeps better and longer in this than in plastic. Easy to clean, easy to use, looks great.
I like these bread bags so much, I now have 6 in different colors. They perform as advertised - bread keeps beautifully fresh in freezer or fridge. They are quite durable after several regular wash/dry cycles. They come with a handy silicone zip tie and a clay bread saver. Totally worth it for the home baker who wants to reduce plastic bag use.
The EcoBaguette: I loaf it!
My bread keeper arrived yesterday and a baked a loaf of bread today just do I could use it. I absolutely love everything about it. Super excited to have this in my life and creating less waste. I will definitely purchase from this shop in the future and would recommend them to everyone.